The following "Legal Notices" apply only to the specific "Services" covered by the Legal Notices. In the event of any conflict between the terms of this Legal Notice and any other agreement ("Agreement") that applies to your use of our Services, the terms and conditions of this Legal Notice shall prevail (but only Within the scope of such conflicts). The terms in quotes not defined in the “Legal Notice” shall have the meanings specified in the “Agreement”.
1. You may only use the Services to store, retrieve, query, provide and enforce Your Content that you own, license or legally obtain. In this Legal Notice, "Your Content" includes any "Company Content". As part of the Service, you may be permitted to use certain software (including related documentation) provided by us or third party licensors. These software are neither sold to you nor distributed to you, you can only use them as part of the Service. You may not transfer such software outside of the Service without express authorization.
2. You must comply with the current technical documentation (including applicable developer guides) for the Service that we publish and update from time to time on the Quick Stars website. In addition, if you want to create a technology that is compatible with the Service, you must comply with the current technical documentation (including the applicable Developer's Guide) that is posted and updated from time to time on the Quick Star website.
3. You will provide us with information or other materials (including copies of any client applications) that are reasonably required to be "Your Content" so that we can verify your compliance with the Agreement. You must not block or interfere with our monitoring, but you can use cryptography or a firewall to keep "your content" private. If we believe that a problem with the Service may be attributable to "Your Content" or any end user information that you control, you will work reasonably with us to determine the source of the problem.
4. If we reasonably believe that any “Your Content” violates the law, infringes or misappropriates any third party rights or otherwise violates the “Agreement” (including documentation, “Legal Notice” or Acceptable Use Policy) (“Is been "Prohibited Content"), we will inform you of such "Prohibited Content" and may request that the Content be removed from the Service or that access to such Content be disabled. If you do not remove the Prohibited Content or disable access to it within 2 business days of our notification, we may remove the Prohibited Content or disable access to it if we are unable to remove the Prohibited Content "Or disable access to it, we can also abort the "service." Notwithstanding the foregoing, unlawful content, such as content that may damage “services” or pose a threat to “services”, may be removed without prior notice for compliance with the law or any judicial, regulatory or other government order or requirement. "Prohibited content" or disable access to it. If we remove content without prior notice, we will promptly send you an after-the-fact notice, unless prohibited by law or government or regulatory agency.
5. You will ensure that all information you provide to us through the “Quick Stars Website” (such as information related to your registration of the Service) is accurate, complete and not misleading.
6. We may provide upgrades, patches, bug fixes, or other maintenance ("Maintenance") for "Service Products" from time to time. We agree to use reasonable efforts to notify you in advance of any planned "maintenance" (except for "emergency" maintenance) and you agree to use reasonable efforts to comply with any "maintenance" requirements we have notified you.